Ironman Emilia Romagna 2017
22 September 2017 - 24 September 2017
For 2017 Cervia has been selected to host the first ever "made in Italy" full-distance IRONMAN event.
The competition consists of 3 different Triathlon courses:
- Swim Course
- One loop of 3,8 Km in the clear and calm water of Adriatic sea starting from the sand Cervia beach .
- Bike Course The two-loop bike course of 180 Km starts on the Cervia promenade and moves through the historical pinewood, and the beautiful hills of Romagna. The elevation gain is about 700 mt.
- Run Course
- The last race is the flat three loop of 42,2 Km run course through the Cervia historical center , the Salt Pans and the
- Milano Marittima streets .
The finish line will be on the beach promenade “Lungomare G. Deledda“, where our hotel is located.
Cervia is easily accessible by car and train as well as via Bologna International Airport.
Link video youtube iron man
2-nights offer: 130,00 € per person All Inclusive
1-night offer: 66,00 € per person All Inclusive
The ALL INCLUSIVE tariff includes:
- late check out at 18:00.
- “energy breakfast” for athletes on request.
- accommodation in a double room “Corallo” for 2 people.
- full board service including unlimited water at meals.
- beach service for 1 sunshade and 2 sun loungers per bedroom.
The tariff is per day, per person, with full board service.
Halfboard: – 3,00 € for day.
Double room for single use: +40%.
Offer that cannot combined with other promotions.
City tax excluded.